The RCC Child Development Center employees students of RCC as well as other highly qualified candidates.

To apply for the position of Instructional Aide, you must meet the following qualifications:

To apply for the position of Infant/Toddler or Preschool Teacher at the Child Development Center, you must meet the following qualifications:
  • Possession of the Teacher Permit, Master Teacher prefered Child Development Permit.xpsChild Development Permit.xps 
  • Education: At least an asscoiates degree and continuing education
  • Experiece: At least 1 year experience in a high quality early childhood program
  • Applicants for an Infant/Toddler position also need to have at least 3 infant/toddler semester units from an accredited college
***Preference is given to potential teachers who have completed the Early Childhood Education program along with experience as a Instructional Aide at the RCC Child Development Center.***