Riverside City College Promise
In fall 2017 Riverside City College joined the national and statewide efforts to ensure that students receive a quality community college education at low or no cost. The RCC Promise ensures that tuition is covered, basic fees are paid, and provides textbook assistance to students whose goals are to graduate and transfer within two years and have committed to attending college full time. In addition, students receive priority registration, and support from a peer mentor, a dedicated counselor and an educational advisor.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a graduating senior in high school
- Complete a RCC Admissions Application
- List RCC as their home campus.
- Be a California resident or eligible through AB 540/ Dream Act status.
- Complete a FASFA or Dream Act application.
- Commit to attending college full time, 12-15 units (fall and spring) totaling 30 units each year.
To remain eligible student must be full time in the fall and spring (minimum 12 units) earning a minimum of 30 units each year, and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
The RCC Promise Program accepts applicants for the Fall semester.
Students who have met the above eligibility requirements will be invited to sign up for a Promise Information Session that will occur in Spring semester. Seats are first come first serve.
For more information please contact: The.Promise@rcc.edu,
Visit our website: https://www.rcc.edu/become-a-student/promise-program.html.