Discounts and Savings
Your RCC Perk Discounts
Community and Campus Savings
Being a student is demanding, from the daily workload to just making ends meet. As a student, or staffer, you can take advantage of discounts and offers we have negotiated on your behalf from our corporate partners — enjoy discounted tickets to theme parks, discounts on coffee or even savings on a haircut.
10% off total purchase
Participating location: 10160 Hole Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off total purchase.
Participating location: 12411 Limonite Ave. #650, Mira Loma, CA
Happy Hour 10% off between 4 and 6 pm on all items.
Participating Location: 8610 California Ave, Suite 101, Riverside, CA
$3 off any adult haircut. $5 off any chemical service.
Participating Location: 3267 Arlington Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off for students.
Participating Location: 3747 Central Ave. Suite 102, Riverside, CA
10% off parts and service on all regular priced items.
Participating Location: 2512 University Ave. , Riverside, CA
If no insurance, 10% off or more. Co-payments are not allowed.
Participating Location: 6942 Brockton Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off. Must show student ID.
Participating Location: 6095 Magnolia Ave Suite A, Riverside, CA
10% off for students.
Participating Location: 4088 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside, CA
20% off Saturdays and Sundays.
Participating Location: 3735 Nelson St., Riverside, CA
College students can ride RTA buses for free. With your mobile Go-Pass you'll get unlimited rides anywhere RTA buses go, anytime they operate.
In order to ride the bus for free, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your home college must be Riverside City College.
- You must maintain enrollment in one or more units for the duration of the term. You are not eligible to ride the bus if you are only waitlisted for classes or you drop all of your classes. The mobile ticketing app is not guaranteed to work as a bus pass before the term begins or after the term ends.
Students must have a valid mobile phone number on file with the college. Students will receive a text message with instructions on how to download the free Token Transit mobile ticketing app before the term begins or 5-7 business days after updating their phone number or adding classes after the start of the term.
Updating your mobile number in MyPortal:
- Under the Personal Information section select Personal Profile.
- Check the box that you have read the Student Code of Conduct. Click submit.
- Enter your mobile number and select cell phone in the type drop-down menu.
- Check the box to verify the information is correct. Click submit.
- Students will receive a text message with a link to download the Token Transit app to their device. (If you do not receive the text message and would like to use this service, follow the above steps to update your mobile number.)
- Create an account by opening the app and following the prompts.
- Enter phone number on file with RCCD.
- Allow Token Transit to access your location for best service.
- Select Riverside Transit Agency
- Pass will be stored in Students Wallet.
- Open Wallet, Select Passes and Confirm Activation of the RCCD Go-Mobile Pass.
- Open Wallet prior to boarding the RTA Bus. Select the pass you want to use and wait for the ticket to be displayed on the screen.
- Board the bus and place the screen above the ticket validator and wait for it to beep.
- Ride the bus!
For schedule and route information, contact RTA's Customer Information Center at (951) 565-5002, or visit the RTA website.
CollegeBuys, powered by the Foundation for California Community Colleges, offers discounts of up to 85% on a wide range of educational products—from industry-leading software and technology to high quality office and classroom furniture.
Need More Help Than Discounts
A recent study of college students found 42% were food insecure, 46% housing insecure, 12% homeless and half struggle just to get enough to eat. There is help — from counseling to the free student food pantry to complimentary shower and laundry service available on campus.