Discounts and Savings
Your RCC Perk Discounts
Community and Campus Savings
Being a student is demanding, from the daily workload to just making ends meet. As a student, or staffer, you can take advantage of discounts and offers we have negotiated on your behalf from our corporate partners — enjoy discounted tickets to theme parks, discounts on coffee or even savings on a haircut.
10% off total purchase
Participating location: 10160 Hole Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off total purchase.
Participating location: 12411 Limonite Ave. #650, Mira Loma, CA
Happy Hour 10% off between 4 and 6 pm on all items.
Participating Location: 8610 California Ave, Suite 101, Riverside, CA
$3 off any adult haircut. $5 off any chemical service.
Participating Location: 3267 Arlington Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off for students.
Participating Location: 3747 Central Ave. Suite 102, Riverside, CA
10% off parts and service on all regular priced items.
Participating Location: 2512 University Ave. , Riverside, CA
If no insurance, 10% off or more. Co-payments are not allowed.
Participating Location: 6942 Brockton Ave. Riverside, CA
10% off. Must show student ID.
Participating Location: 6095 Magnolia Ave Suite A, Riverside, CA
10% off for students.
Participating Location: 4088 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside, CA
20% off Saturdays and Sundays.
Participating Location: 3735 Nelson St., Riverside, CA
College students can ride RTA buses for free. With your mobile Go-Pass you'll get unlimited rides anywhere RTA buses go, anytime they operate.
In order to ride the bus for free, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your home college must be Riverside City College.
- You must maintain enrollment in one or more units for the duration of the term. You are not eligible to ride the bus if you are only waitlisted for classes or you drop all of your classes. The mobile ticketing app is not guaranteed to work as a bus pass before the term begins or after the term ends.
Updating your mobile number in MyPortal:
- Under the Personal Information section select Personal Profile.
- Check the box that you have read the Student Code of Conduct. Click submit.
- Enter your mobile number and select cell phone in the type drop-down menu.
- Check the box to verify the information is correct. Click submit.
Downloading and using the Go-Pass: Your mobile Go-Pass is now available on the GoMobile app. Follow the instructions below to download and access your pass.
- Download the RTA GoMobile app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Create an account using your RCCD-issued email address and mobile phone number on file with RCCD.
- Select My Passes and you will see your student mobile pass. Depending on your registered home college, you will see your Norco, Moreno Valley or Riverside mobile pass.
- Tap on the pass to activate it. When activated and ready for use you will see a QR code and scrolling timestamp on the bottom of the screen.
- To use your pass, simply scan the QR code with the reader on the top of the farebox. The farebox will beep confirming your pass has been accepted.
- If you are unable to scan your pass, show the screen with the QR code and scrolling timestamp to the driver.
- Have a seat and enjoy your ride!
If you have any question please contact RTA Customer Service at (951) 565-5002.
CollegeBuys, powered by the Foundation for California Community Colleges, offers discounts of up to 85% on a wide range of educational products—from industry-leading software and technology to high quality office and classroom furniture.
RCC Students will receive discounts to Universal Studios. Begin by verifying your RCC student ID and then proceed to purchase tickets.
Need More Help Than Discounts
A recent study of college students found 42% were food insecure, 46% housing insecure, 12% homeless and half struggle just to get enough to eat. There is help — from counseling to the free student food pantry to complimentary shower and laundry service available on campus.