La Casa Engagement Center
¡Sí Se Puede!
La Casa is an in-depth Latinx focused academic support program and center. Our main goal is to serve the Latinx student community by engaging students in their personal, social, and academic development through a cultural, historical, social awareness and empowerment program.
Bradshaw Building, Room 202
We support equity groups with academic, instructional, self-affirming, and direct support. This allows students to remain engaged in campus life while successfully completing coursework, leading to degree completion and/or transfer opportunities. Students will be:
- Supported throughout the four Pillars of the RCC Guided Pathways
- Given the opportunity to engage in academic and equity activities within a supportive community
- Provided opportunities to explore unique academic and professional areas of interest
- Valued and supported in the successful attainment of their academic, career and personal development goals (Riverside City College Student Equity Committee Mission)
Anyone Can Apply
- Apply and complete the RCC Orientation, Assessment and Counseling Process
- Be Enrolled Full-Time
- Be an RCC Home College student
- Submit La Casa Application
- Attend a Mandatory Program Orientation
- Sign La Casa’s Mutual Responsibility Agreement
The application period is currently closed.
Important Links for Dreamers
- DREAMers Allies
- RCC Financial Services
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- United We Dream
- Know Your Rights Poster