RCC ID Card
Riverside City College ID Card
You will use your RCC student ID card to access libraries and labs at any college in the Riverside Community College District. As long as your Student Services fee has been paid, it also provides entry to numerous student activities, including athletic and performing arts events and free rides on the RTA— plus receive rewards through Wells Fargo and discounts at many local eateries, movie theatres and attractions throughout California.
Ride Above it All With Free Transit
For one year**, college students can ride RTA buses for free. With your mobile Go-Pass you'll get unlimited rides anywhere RTA buses go, anytime they operate.
**AUGUST 1, 2020 – JUNE 30, 2021. Dates subject to change.
Requirements to Get a Card
To obtain your RCC College ID Card, you must:
- Have Riverside City College as your home college
- Provide a valid photo ID, such as a high school ID, driver's license, or passport
- Be registered for classes — you are not eligible to obtain a College ID Card if you are only waitlisted for classes
The RCC ID Card is the property of Riverside Community College District and must be presented or surrendered upon demand by any authorized college personnel.
Where to Get Your Card
The RCC College Card can be obtained during business hours at the Admissions & Records office and at the Digital Library's Circulation Desk. You can receive up to two College Cards per term at no cost. After two cards you will need to wait until the beginning of the next term to receive a new ID Card or pay a $5 rush fee to get a new College Card issued on the same day.
You do not need a new photo ID each term! If you have an ID from a previous term or even from a couple of years ago, it’s still good!
Get Rewards Working For You
Link Your ID Card to Wells Fargo Everyday Checking
We’ve teamed up with Wells Fargo to offer you added banking convenience with a linked
College Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your
day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday
Wells Fargo uses information provided directly by customers to identify students with a Wells Fargo Campus Card linked account. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
With This Card You:
- Get free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide
- Make purchases using your card and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Your Linked Wells Fargo + RCC Gives You:
- Waived monthly service fee
- Wells Fargo SurePaySM — send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account from your smartphone
- Apple PayTM to make payments for purchases using your iPhone
- Wells Fargo Mobile® banking, where you can do many things including check balances and transferring funds
- Gain simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks