Quad Art Gallery
Art Gallery and Exhibitions Schedule
ALUMNI ARTISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD FEATURED IN Crème de la Crème Exhibition.
RCC’s Art Department launched the virtual Crème de la Crème Alumni Exhibition featuring the work of the College’s best and talented alumni artists.
Currently running online, the innovative and immersive gallery displays nearly 70 pieces of work from regional, national and international known artists, including pieces created by faculty member Sam Lopez.
Featured artists include:
- Adam Alaniz – painter and illustrator
- Cassandra Caldwell – media artist and photographer
- Erin Fitzgerald – artist and illustrator
- Jodsue Geronimo – animator
- Juan Sam – graphic designer, painter and illustrator
- Maxx Gramajo – painter, illustrator and muralist
- Mollie Ong – painter and animator
- Tammy Greenwood – printmaker, sculptor and painter.
- Tomas Ogle – painter
- Sam Lopez – ceramicist and sculptor
The exhibition looks at classic through contemporary image-making. The human form, nature, decorative arts, fashion, and fantasy are explored in the 68-image show. Special attention to detail in providing the viewer with a subtle soundtrack as they roam or take a guided tour through the inviting spaces.
Hours During Exhibitions:
Monday through Thursday:
10 am - 5 pm
Or by special appointment for groups.
Riverside City College
4800 Magnolia Ave.
Quad Rm. 140
Riverside, CA 92506
Art Gallery Director:
Leslie A. Brown